Podcast: Making Modo, and the lessons we’ve learned - with Tim and Q
Businesses grow and change all the time. Modo Energy is certainly not the same as it was when we first started - or even a few months ago. Five years down the line, Modo’s mission has become increasingly refined.
We now have a clear vision of what we want to achieve: building the information architecture for the energy transition.
This week, we launched Modo Energy 2.0 - and, alongside the new platform, the podcast has also undergone a transformation. In the first episode of Transmission, co-founders Quentin Scrimshire and Tim Overton sit down to talk about the journey so far.
Over the course of the conversation, they discuss:
- How the energy world has changed over the last 50 years - and why data is vital to the future success of the energy transition.
- Modo Energy’s intention to play an integral part in that transformation - and how we plan to do it.
- The importance of user experience, and listening to what your customers say (or don’t say).
- Why company culture really matters, especially when things go wrong.
- And why highlighting what your mission is - and pinpointing exactly who your competitors are - really helps to focus your goals.
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Apple Podcast
Modo Energy provides benchmarking, forecasts, data, and insights for new energy assets - all in one place.
Built for analysts, Modo helps the owners, operators, builders, and financers of battery energy storage understand the market - and make the most out of their assets. Modo’s paid plans serve more than 80% of battery storage owners and operators in Great Britain.
To keep up with all of our latest updates, research, analysis, videos, podcasts, data visualizations, live events, and more, follow us on Linkedin. If you want to peek behind the curtain for a glimpse of our day-to-day life in the Modo office(s), check us out on Instagram.